Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bus Update


O.K., so I am not exactly a daily blogger to say the least. However, the bus was gone for a while, and with it went my initial incentive for blogging (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it), but now the bus is back (a decent tagline for a b-grade horror movie) and my excuse for not blogging has gone away.

Plus, a recent digital camera purchase has inspired me and has also allowed me to take photos of the aforementioned eyesore bus along with the jeep that travels with it. Can you imagine having these vehicles parked on your street? If you live in Venice, perhaps. If you live in certain parts of Santa Monica below Montana, maybe. If you live in Brentwood, Bel Air or Beverly Hills, not in a million years. My street happens to be located south of the 10, but that does not mean it should be considered the defacto crappy-eyesore-vehicle parking lot.

Unfortunately, as I stepped out to take the photos, I discovered that the owner of these vehicles happened to be out working on them, so, when he stepped behind the bus for a moment I quickly snapped off a picure from behind the tree--all covert-style--and then went back inside to wait for a bit.

Returning to finish getting the photos a bit later, I was disappointed to discover he had departed in the jeep. So for now I can only offer an additional close-up of the bus, but no worries, there will definitely be more to come.


No comments: